Empowering Microsoft CSPs with end-to-end automation & management of Azure Cloud services
Microsoft CSPs can accelerate their time to market and provide Azure cloud services seamlessly with complete service orchestration, provisioning and pay-as-you-go billing. With Azure API automation, easily administer azure services and give customer control to upgrade or downgrade his resources.
Provision and deliver Microsoft Azure services with end to end automation.
RackNap comes integrated with Azure API, which provides seamless Microsoft Azure service delivery and provisioning automation. The marketplace has Azure Cloud plans readily integrated with backend. Once the order is placed, cloud provisioning and delivery begins automatically.
RackNap integrated Microsoft Azure API automation enables below functionality.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud plans and their pricing is integrated at the marketplace through RackNap's backend.
- Customer places the order for Azure Cloud services.
- Customer's payment gets processed via Azure billing automation, while Azure cloud provisioning is automatically initiated at the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Within few seconds, the customer's VM gets created on the Microsoft portal.
- Customer can log in his RackNap member panel to view his VM details, allocated IP, billing details, Microsoft account's ID and password.
- Through Server Control Center in his member panel, the customer can start, stop or terminate his running VM. The changes get automatically updated in his Microsoft account.
- With Microsoft ID and password, customer can access his Microsoft panel to view the VM size, OS, location and other service details.
- Service provider can access customer's cloud details at the backend.
Azure cloud management by customers: upgrade, downgrade resources and start, stop, terminate virtual machine
With RackNap, the customer is self-sufficient as he gets transparency into all aspects and complete control on his Azure Cloud.
- From within the RackNap client panel, the customer can view his service and billing details, including allocated resources and their current usage.
- From 'Server Control Center' in the client panel, he can 'stop' or 'restart' his VM, with automatic updation of service status on the Microsoft portal in the real time.
- Customer can use the client panel's 'Upgrade Center' to change his billing cycle as per his needs.
- If the customer doesn't make the payment timely, admin too can suspend the services and unsuspend services, once the payment is made.