Provision and deliver Microsoft Azure services with end to end automation.
RackNap comes integrated with Azure API, which provides seamless Microsoft Azure service delivery and provisioning automation. The marketplace has Azure Cloud plans readily integrated with backend. Once the order is placed, cloud provisioning and delivery begins automatically.
RackNap integrated Microsoft Azure API automation enables below functionality.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud plans and their pricing is integrated at the marketplace through RackNap's backend.
- Customer places the order for Azure Cloud services.
- Customer's payment gets processed via Azure billing automation, while Azure cloud provisioning is automatically initiated at the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Within few seconds, the customer's VM gets created on the Microsoft portal.
- Customer can log in his RackNap member panel to view his VM details, allocated IP, billing details, Microsoft account's ID and password.
- Through Server Control Center in his member panel, the customer can start, stop or terminate his running VM. The changes get automatically updated in his Microsoft account.
- With Microsoft ID and password, customer can access his Microsoft panel to view the VM size, OS, location and other service details.
- Service provider can also sell Azure VM reserved instances (RI) on multi-year billing model.