With RackNap, give your customers complete control with a powerful Customer Panel. A single point of access where customers can see all their relevant information and manage their services, RackNap's customer panel also gives you the opportunity to generate additional revenue streams by cross-selling and upselling to existing customer base.
- Most important dashboards related to services, support and billing, with important notifications are visible at the login itself.
- Most frequently used information like services due for renewal, current balance and open tickets etc. available on the dashboards.
- All services – active services, suspended services, terminated services and services due for renewal, and their respective details visible in a single view.
- Quick action links related to services, like opening a support ticket relevant to a service, service renewal, upgrade/downgrade and purchasing add-ons also available with each service.
- Quick access to support information- knowledgebase, announcements, tickets, email logs, quick link to create ticket and more.
- Quick access to billing information- ledgers, orders, invoices, their logs and quick links for placing orders, adding funds and more.
- Clients can access complete history of their financial transactions through billing archives - including orders, invoices, receipts and ledgers.
- Clients get access to complete support communication logs - including emails, chats and tickets through a single click in support dashboard.
- While creating a support ticket, RackNap customer panel gives suggested answers and solutions to customer automatically from knowledgebase, and helps him resolve the issue himself rather than having to contact you.
- Keep you customers informed about ongoing service issues and maintenances by showing announcements and maintenance notices directly in the 'Announcements' sections. Have an announcement automatically taken off once the issue is resolved, in a single click from admin side.
- In 'Service Control Center', customer gets the ability to monitor his services' status and do the basic functions and settings related to service himself.
- Customer can renew his service, add funds to his account, upgrade/downgrade service plan, change billing cycle, avail add-ons and much more himself without having to contact your support department.
- Customer can create sub-users under his account and control what they see in member panel and the actions they have authority to perform with role-based access rules.
- Customer can edit his personal details like name, address, contact number etc. easily and also edit billing information like credit card number etc.
- For customers who're your partners too, RackNap customer panel serves as a partner panel with all relevant information too, thereby eliminating the need of having two separate panels, as a partner and as a customer.